Monday 16 May 2011

iPhoneography


Or whatever you want to call it is grabbing the attention of people who wouldn't call themselves photographers in the conventional sense - and who can blame them? The camera in the iPhone 4 is a great little tool that virtually does away with the need to carry a compact camera. It has a 'flash' and it can be 'zoomed' (although not something I chose to do that often) and shoots video. A whole host of apps have appeared to complement the camera and convert the images into tiny works of art that can resemble Polaroids of our childhood to faux tilt shift and almost every photographic look in between. Pro photographers have fallen in love with the new toy, ahem tool. I know I have. Anyway, I digress. The point of this blather was to show this little site I stumbled across that contains the sort of work I am talking about. Art. Nothing more nothing less. Unless you disagree..... Click the pic

No comments:

Post a Comment